Diaphragms are the components that are greatly subjected to exposure and stress during suction and pumping, when they must also withstand the liquid’s chemical attack and temperature.
The static unit mounted on our FD/A is particularly suitable for controlling heating elements of all types and overcomes the limitations of electromechanical switches in the heaviest applications.
|IS50/40SF||160x140x50||80A||60 Watt||0,50 (0,95) kg|
- Deoxidation furnaces - FD
16 other products in the same category:
Self-operated pressure regulator for applications on cylinders. Outlet pressure is controlled by a diaphragm or a piston (in function of working conditions)
The porcelain fuses are designed with metal caps on both ends and are available in different sizes.
The cylindrical fuse range, is designed for industrial uses applications to protect electrical devices such as motors and drives.
pH/redox coaxial cable in length commonly found in the industry, with electrode connectors/sockets installed per default
All measurements are in mm
All dimensions are in mm
Spare part for our FIM FM equipment
composed of wire+sheath
Thread steel socket
Sockets are sold in packs of 10 pieces each
The switch action may be reversed by removing the float, inverting it, then refitting to the stem.
Float switches are compact devices suitable for chemical dosing equipment. Float switches are vertically mounted and have a single switch.
- Activation of up to four measuring ranges
- Activation of up to four temperature coefficients
- Fast-response temperature sensor
- Linear temperature compensation, natural water, own characteristic line (learn function)
- Operation via keypad / LCD display or setup program
- Operating languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese
- Convenient programming via setup program, plant documentation
- Desalination control