Resistance thermometer with mineral oxide insulation for immersion with connection head, suitable for generical measurements and regulations on plants with low pressures and with high vibrations.
The process connection is realized by means of an under-head threaded nipple (fix).
The electrical connection is made by a ceramic terminal block situated inside the connection head.
- Operating temperature: -80+600°C
- Accuracy(1) : According to EN60751 class A, B or AA
- Protection degree: Minimum IP54
- Electrical connection: M20x1,5
- Deoxidation furnaces - FD
16 other products in the same category:
- Activation of up to four measuring ranges
- Activation of up to four temperature coefficients
- Fast-response temperature sensor
- Linear temperature compensation, natural water, own characteristic line (learn function)
- Operation via keypad / LCD display or setup program
- Operating languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese
- Convenient programming via setup program, plant documentation
- Desalination control
thermocouple group application FIM/NT
Used inside FD deoxidation furnaces
Nipplo PP 1/2"
Cylindrical gas thread
Centrifugal Aspirator CR710
Single suction centrifugal fans of the series CL are made in plastic material such as polypropylene and are recommended for the suction of air containing corrosive composites.
|Tot. pressure HS||250 mm/h2o|
|Engine||400-690v trifase 50Hz|
Cam Switches CQ Series
Solenoid valve body at direct operation
Valves and Pipe Fittings in Inox CLAMP Series
All dimensions are in mm
All measurements are in mm
Self-operated pressure regulator for applications on cylinders. Outlet pressure is controlled by a diaphragm or a piston (in function of working conditions)