Self-operated pressure regulator for applications on cylinders. Outlet pressure is controlled by a diaphragm or a piston (in function of working conditions)
I.G. = "Inert Gas"
S.G. = "Special Gas"
For more information or to place orders, please contact our Sales Office to the number + 39 0575 449235 or send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16 other products in the same category:
DA 15Mbit/s, 650mm, PRESSURE "H" CONNECTOR
Spare part for our FIM FM equipment
composed of wire+sheath
Ø EXT= 135 mm
Ø INT= 80 mm
Height= 220 mm
Single suction centrifugal fans of the ITO series are made in plastic material such as polypropylene and are recommended for the suction of air containing corrosive composites.
|Tot. pressure HS||135 mm/h2o|
|Engine||400v triphase 50Hz|
Protection burner unit for crucible
Lenght: 1850 mm
Flat spray nozzle with medium capacity, male connection.
Available spray angle: 65°
- Activation of up to four measuring ranges
- Activation of up to four temperature coefficients
- Fast-response temperature sensor
- Linear temperature compensation, natural water, own characteristic line (learn function)
- Operation via keypad / LCD display or setup program
- Operating languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese
- Convenient programming via setup program, plant documentation
- Desalination control