|44000009410||P116||PWM OR RELAY|
2 Poles Motor - Aluminium
|2||MAA 63 MC2||B5||50||0,37||400||0,78||5,5|
|4||MAA 63 MB4||B5||50||0,18||400||0,64||4,4|
16 other products in the same category:
All measurements are in mm
J-201020 electrodes are high-quality sensors for professional applications in process and
industrial measurement technology. These electrodes are known for their use of top-quality
materials and components. They are designed as combined electrodes (the glass or metal
electrode and the reference electrode are combined in one shaft). A temperature probe can also
be integrated as an option, depending on the type
Consists of 4 pieces
Two-way ball valve with female connections and cylindrical thread
Onepiece self-priming pump with built-in ejector.
A high-quality, environmentally friendly supply pump in a stainless steel body.
Electrode for measuring the redox potential
Lenght: 1850 mm
- Activation of up to four measuring ranges
- Activation of up to four temperature coefficients
- Fast-response temperature sensor
- Linear temperature compensation, natural water, own characteristic line (learn function)
- Operation via keypad / LCD display or setup program
- Operating languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese
- Convenient programming via setup program, plant documentation
- Desalination control
Two-diaphragm air-driven displacement pumps made of polypropylene.
They are suitable for handling fluids with apparent high viscosities, even in the presence of solid parts in suspension.
The wide range of materials available for fluid contact parts such as pump bodies and manifolds, membranes, balls, ball seats and o-ring makes them compatible with any type of fluids on the market and can be used in various fields of application such as chemical, graphic, paint, galvanic, ceramic, naval, textile and tanning, mechanical, oil and many more.
Diaphragms are the components that are greatly subjected to exposure and stress during suction and pumping, when they must also withstand the liquid’s chemical attack and temperature.
All measures are in mm