Capacitive proximity sensors, thermoplastic polyester housing
Used inside FD deoxidation furnaces
Brass connections with valve 0.5 BAR RM145
- Deoxidation furnaces - FD
16 other products in the same category:
Resistance thermometer with mineral oxide insulation for immersion with connection head, suitable for generical measurements and regulations on plants with low pressures and with high vibrations.
The process connection is realized by means of an under-head threaded nipple (fix).
The electrical connection is made by a ceramic terminal block situated inside the connection head.
DA 15Mbit/s, 650mm, PRESSURE "H" CONNECTOR
Spare part for our FIM FM equipment
composed of wire+sheath
Quantity 1 corresponds to 5 pieces
- Activation of up to four measuring ranges
- Activation of up to four temperature coefficients
- Fast-response temperature sensor
- Linear temperature compensation, natural water, own characteristic line (learn function)
- Operation via keypad / LCD display or setup program
- Operating languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese
- Convenient programming via setup program, plant documentation
- Desalination control
Tapered male/male thread, central hexagon
Single suction centrifugal fans of the series CL are made in plastic material such as polypropylene and are recommended for the suction of air containing corrosive composites.
|Tot. pressure HS
|400-690v trifase 50Hz
With 1/4" female - 1/4" female connections
The porcelain fuses are designed with metal caps on both ends and are available in different sizes.
The cylindrical fuse range, is designed for industrial uses applications to protect electrical devices such as motors and drives.
|PWM OR RELAY
Flat spray nozzle with medium capacity, male connection.
Available spray angle: 65°