Application group Burner ATOM
Protection burner unit for crucible of ATOM-C
The Group includes:
1 FASTENING BRACKET 1
1 BRACKET OF SUPPORT
2 TEFLON PLUG-BREAKER BUSHING
1 BLOCK FOR SUPPORT
2 CONICAL NIPPLE
2 STAINLESS STEEL TUBE
- Water atomizer - ATOM
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
J-201020 electrodes are high-quality sensors for professional applications in process and
industrial measurement technology. These electrodes are known for their use of top-quality
materials and components. They are designed as combined electrodes (the glass or metal
electrode and the reference electrode are combined in one shaft). A temperature probe can also
be integrated as an option, depending on the type
- Activation of up to four measuring ranges
- Activation of up to four temperature coefficients
- Fast-response temperature sensor
- Linear temperature compensation, natural water, own characteristic line (learn function)
- Operation via keypad / LCD display or setup program
- Operating languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese
- Convenient programming via setup program, plant documentation
- Desalination control
Compact 2-channel transducer / controller for pH, redox, ammonia, normed signals and temperature
- Detoxification applications (parameter set selection)
- Redundant pH measurement with one instrument
- pH measurement including flow rate measurement
- pH measurement including measurement of free chlorine (pH-compensated chlorine measurement)
Temperature controller "Piccolo"
All dimensions are in mm
(Width x Height)
|44000011632||⌀ 10 mm||round|
|44000009287||⌀ 6 mm||round|
Two-diaphragm air-driven displacement pumps made of polypropylene.
They are suitable for handling fluids with apparent high viscosities, even in the presence of solid parts in suspension.
The wide range of materials available for fluid contact parts such as pump bodies and manifolds, membranes, balls, ball seats and o-ring makes them compatible with any type of fluids on the market and can be used in various fields of application such as chemical, graphic, paint, galvanic, ceramic, naval, textile and tanning, mechanical, oil and many more.
The V1000 is a general purpose inverter that satisfies a wide range applications needs;
both simple functions and more complex systems require a high degree of functionality, reliability and manageability.
Tapered male/male thread, central hexagon
Single suction centrifugal fans of the series M2-B are made in plastic material such as polypropylene and are recommended for the suction of air containing corrosive composites.
|Tot. pressure HS||35 mm/h2o|
|Engine||three-phase 400v 50Hz|