With 1/4" female - 1/4" female connections
2 way ball valves PP
Two-way ball valve with female connections and cylindrical thread
• Connection system for solvent weld, threaded and flanged joint
• Patented ball carrier system that lets you micro-adjust ball seats and minimise the axial force effect
• Easy radial dismounting allowing quick replacement of O-rings and ball seats without any need for tools
• PN16 True Union valve body made for rigid PVC-U injection moulding equipped with built-in bores for actuation. ISO 9393 compliant test requisites
• Option of dismounting downstream pipes with the valve in the closed position
• Floating full bore ball with high surface finish
• Patented lock system that ensures union nut tightening hold even in severe conditions such as vibrations or heat dilation
- Gold refining tumbler - IAO/BR
16 other products in the same category:
J-201020 electrodes are high-quality sensors for professional applications in process and
industrial measurement technology. These electrodes are known for their use of top-quality
materials and components. They are designed as combined electrodes (the glass or metal
electrode and the reference electrode are combined in one shaft). A temperature probe can also
be integrated as an option, depending on the type
Resistance thermometer with mineral oxide insulation for immersion with connection head, suitable for generical measurements and regulations on plants with low pressures and with high vibrations.
The process connection is realized by means of an under-head threaded nipple (fix).
The electrical connection is made by a ceramic terminal block situated inside the connection head.
Ø EXT= 135 mm
Ø INT= 80 mm
Height= 220 mm
Onepiece self-priming pump with built-in ejector.
A high-quality, environmentally friendly supply pump in a stainless steel body.
Spare part for our FIM FM equipment
composed of wire+sheath
Two-diaphragm air-driven displacement pumps made of polypropylene.
They are suitable for handling fluids with apparent high viscosities, even in the presence of solid parts in suspension.
The wide range of materials available for fluid contact parts such as pump bodies and manifolds, membranes, balls, ball seats and o-ring makes them compatible with any type of fluids on the market and can be used in various fields of application such as chemical, graphic, paint, galvanic, ceramic, naval, textile and tanning, mechanical, oil and many more.
Tapered male/male thread, central hexagon
Vertical centrifugal pumps made with cantilevered shaft coupling in different lengths and with shaft ends guided by anti-corrosion or anti-abrasive bushings
Diaphragms are the components that are greatly subjected to exposure and stress during suction and pumping, when they must also withstand the liquid’s chemical attack and temperature.
(Width x Height)
|44000011632||⌀ 10 mm||round|
|44000009287||⌀ 6 mm||round|
Thread steel socket
Sockets are sold in packs of 10 pieces each